Friday, November 16, 2007

Word Search


I have to post things when I think of them, or I'll forget! This is a neat website! If you homeschool, or if your kids just love wordsearches/ wordfinds, this is a great tool to have. Its great for vocabulary words. The boys were bored, so I just whipped one up with 30 Thanksgiving words. There are a few terms that they will have heard for the first time (relating to Thanksgiving): SAINTS, STRANGERS, SEPARATISTS.

http://www.kidsdomain.com/down/pc/wordsearchfactory.html

You'll have to download the free program. There's also a crossword puzzle program, but in the past that hasn't downloaded for me. Try it!

At this time, I don't know how to add a link that you just click on, so you'll have to "cut and paste" (or copy and paste!). I'll work on it! blessings, joie

No comments: