Tuesday, November 27, 2007

GREAT MOVIE!

First of all, you have to know something about me. I DON'T watch movies. I haven't been to the movie theater in over 12 years, and then it was only once in a great while when the radio station I worked for had extra promo tickets! I'm just not interested in sitting in the theater. I rarely watch movies at home. Once in a while, Jim and I will watch something that's on TV just because it's there. However, I borrowed a movie from the library because I had heard that it was a great movie. And GREAT it was! We watched Facing the Giants last night. I laughed, I cried, (it moved me, Bob -- from Larry the Cucumber, Veggie Tales episode!) You have to see it for yourself. Talk about the power of faith in God and the power of prayer to Him, the Almighty! In my family, the word AWESOME is not allowed to be used unless it's used to describe God or something of His. This movie was AWESOME! It glorified Him; it edified Him; it showed His working in the lives of the people in this movie. The acting wasn't perfect, but it didn't matter. It wasn't the quality of the movie (although that was fine); it was the content. I can't tell you how many times I cried...and laughed. If you love football or you love God -- or both, you should watch this film! I, for one, don't love football, but I loved this movie!


blessings, joie

No comments: