Wednesday, November 14, 2007





Welcome to my weblog! My name is Joie (pronounced Joey), and I am a Christian stay-at-home-schooling mom. My goal is to share with you glimpses of my life... scrapbook pages, papercrafting projects, photos, homeschool experiences, homeschool ideas, bargains, frugal tips, etc. I've been married to my wonderful husband, Jim, for 13 years. We have 3 young boys -- Nathan, 10.5; Jared, 8.5; and Owen, 3. As most boys do, they keep this mom busy and frazzled (that's my code word for crazy and stressed)! We've been homeschooling since the beginning. Since we, as parents, are the ones who teach our children from birth, it only made sense that God would have us continue with the education process through their traditional school years. We felt God's call to homeschool our children even before our first son was born.

Having my own blog is a brand new experience for me, so there's tons for me to learn! I will keep it short tonight because it's late already. Have a blessed and smashing day! joie

No comments: