Thursday, November 29, 2007

NEW FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG

I have a new favorite Christmas song!


The first time, I encourage you to NOT watch the video and just listen to the song. The video is fine, but take in the words to the song first.

I don't pretend that I don't get caught up in the hustle and bustle and traditions of the Christmas season, but when you come right down to it it IS about the CROSS. When we focus on the other 'things', we lose sight of God's sacrifice for us. When we 'celebrate Jesus' only twice a year, we're not really understanding that sacrifice. I need to ponder that as well. He HAS revealed Himself, there are just 'things' blocking our view. This year, ASK Him to clear your view, so that you can see Him clearly. Ask Him to remind you that Truth is more important than tradition. I know I need to. IT'S ABOUT THE CROSS.
blessings, joie

No comments: