Thursday, November 29, 2007

SOMETHING VERY COOL...READ ON



Here's another page for my calendar. I had fun putting an "old" picture with a new one! Owen, of course, wasn't around for the Jared & Nathan picture, but I included a picture of him on the same tricycle 6 years later! NOTICE the backwards handlebars! I love scrapbooking colored photos with black & whites!! And I just adore my CUTTLEBUG Olivia alphabet dies! I made the letters out of craft foam -- for a cool 3D look! FYI: I don't have a Cuttlebug machine; I use the dies with my Sizzix. I could use them with my Sidekick, but I like to cut letters from chipboard, and I can't do that with the Sidekick.

I found out something very cool the other day! My sister, Donna, is really into genealogy, and she learned through her research online that we're directly related to Priscilla Mullins and John Alden from the MAYFLOWER!! She typed it all up exactly how we are linked!! Can't wait to scrapbook that! I think I'll print out pictures of Priscilla and John from Wikipedia and include them on my scrapbook page! How cool is that?!!

Feel free to share my blog with others if you think something might be of interest!

more blessings, joie

No comments: