Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday, August 1st

I should be more diligent in posting. The longer I put off posting, the harder it gets, and I just end up posting pictures with little text. I'll try to be better. My mother-in-law is coming this weekend, so hopefully, I'll have nice pictures to post next week.


I just love pool pictures! The blue background is
always perfect! Love this picture of Owen!


A few days ago, I mentioned a shirt that Jared had. This is it! I got it at the
thrift store and cut it down to a "muscle shirt" (he HATES t-shirts!)

I have a couple pages that I recently did, but I haven't taken pictures of them yet to post. I'll try to do that later today.

The other night, we went to dinner at the home of friends. We had SUCH a NICE time! We don't get out much because of Jim's crazy schedule, so this was such a wonderful blessing! The boys thoroughly enjoyed themselves (and there were no children). The food was yummy and the company was great! Thanks, N & T! You're a true blessing to us!

blessings, joie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: