Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday, August 19, 2008


Love this ultra simple page of my neice, Leighanna at her 14th birthday party. I "scraplifted" it from Scrapbook Etc. Magazine. I have REALLY got to concentrate on doing 8.5 x 11 pages. They're plenty big enough for one or two pictures. They're easy to copy. Quite honestly, if I don't have to recreate scrapbook pages for albums for the boys when they grow up, that'll be okay with me. This way, I can copy the pages that they like or reflect them growing up, and I can put them in 8.5 x 11 scrapbook albums! I think I can even submit photos of my pages to the digital photo companies and have hard cover books made up... This page of Leighanna has the faux stitching on the right hand side as well, but my scanner didn't pick it up no matter how much I adjusted it.


Two bean plants that the boys planted this summer -- that was IT for our gardening! Oh, except the stray tomato plants that sprouted on their own in our garden!


How Nathan LOVES to mow!
Forgot to take a photo of Jared!


My mother-in-law sent me this picture of my cute husband and (decent picture of ) me! And, of course, Tammy, Myra, Cara & Dylan from a couple weeks ago.

Until next time...

blessings, joie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Donna Gleason said...

I love that picture of Leighanna! And the picture of Nathan mowing....how mature he looks there! Wow!