Friday, August 1, 2008

PAGES!!

Just thought I'd post the three pages that I've completed recently. The last one I did this afternoon.



My boys and their cousins from Plattsburgh.
Chloe's expression, hanging out with all the boys, is priceless!


You have to read the story to understand this one.
Of course, he dressed himself! Can ya tell I love my
Dymo label maker for embellishments!

My little niece Chloe, showing me her vacuum cleaner last fall!

Love the ragged edged look of the background papers. Also, I just tried for the first time,!paper piercing the circle. I LOVE it! It's such a simple technique. I simply traced around a plate--lightly--and pierced holes with my hobby awl (also called a paper piercer in the scrapbook industry)

That's all for now! Enjoy the weekend!

blessings, joie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: