Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MAN, WE'VE HAD A LOT OF RAIN!

We have had so much rain lately! Our lower lawn is squishy all the time! Two days ago, it rained so hard, it flooded a section of the cellar. Jim was out with the boys, so I had to clean it up myself. It hailed, so the water I was dealing with was COLD! It's not even the middle of August! Yesterday I wore a long sleeved shirt outside while I sat watching baseball and racing in my backyard...

That's right! I said racing. Bless the hearts of my two older boys! They "raced" with Owen, and they had a blast! Yes, that's Nathan on the tricycle! When he and Jared ride on it, they look like they're trying out for the circus!

Owen JUST learned how to ride his Big Wheel yesterday! It's been hard for him on the gravel driveway, but he was able to get his little legs going to pedal. Big Wheels are weird. The way they're set up doesn't give you the leverage you need to push with your legs! I know... they've been around for years. My sister Brenda had one when she was 3 or 4. That was almost 40 years ago! (sorry Brenda!)

Jared is really into "AniMusic". It's computer animated music. This photo is taken from the computer, but our library system has one dvd. Needless to say, the boys have been watching it alot. Here's a link to the Animusic website to check it out! Don't know if you can view the sample clips, but here's a good quality video on YOUTUBE. You might want to check it out first. It's very cool!

This post was actually written a few days ago. More pictures since then, but I'll post this one and add another one over the weekend of early part of next week!!

blessings, joie


Posted by Picasa

No comments: