Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SCRAPBOOK PAGES

Here are a couple pages that I completed today.


Me and my train on Christmas day 1966.
The title and tag are tea-dyed cream colored cardstock! Also I want to share with you how I overcame a mistake (or accident). See the candy at the bottom right? One morning, I realized that I had left a stamp pad uncovered, and this page was sitting on top of it. Needless to say, there were a couple of large black stains on it! I tried and tried to figure out a way to cover it up without looking stupid with a piece of paper just covering it up. So I cut out some candies from the patterned paper and voila! I thought that was pretty clever!
Remember in the old days when your mother used to take pictures at an angle like this one in order to get as much in the photo as possible?! Maybe it was just MY mother! That presented a problem as well, but I think it ended up looking okay.


This was a fun and simple page! You'll have to read the journaling to know what it's about!

Until next time...

blessings, joie

No comments: