Monday, July 28, 2008

LAST POST WITH THIS SET OF PICTURES!


I love to see my boys playing together. They usually play together pretty well on the trampoline. N & J are going through a stage where they fight alot! Also, I love to see them running!


My Dad (left) and his sister & brother.
He's lost three brothers in the last few years.

Jared, Owen, and their cousins playing with my sister Donna's two labs!


My sister Brenda leading a 'spirited' game of Mother May I? !
Don't know how she ever got our 2 Aunts to play.
The one on the far left is 80+. They had fun!

THAT'S IT FOR NOW!

Until next time...
blessings,
JOIE
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Aunt Joie
I'm glad you think my scrapbook page is neat. I want to be like you when I grow up so involved in scrapbooking and it turns out so beautifully. I love your blog it is soooo cool. During my computer time every week I will look at your blog. I would love to have a blog now but I would have nothing to put on it.
Love your niece Rebecca

P.S. Maybe we could get together some time and do a scrapbooking project????