Saturday, August 30, 2008

SATURDAY EVENING POST

Quiet day here. Jim works on Saturdays, so the boys and I have been hanging out. Actually, I've been busy with a page while the boys play outside! Here are three pages that I've done in the last couple days. The one with Nathan was inspired by his computer time today and the songs he chose to listen to. I just grabbed the photo from a pile and voila!


I updated this, but I kept the original photo because it's clearer. In real life, the "B's" look like stitching. My original intention was to just doodle.


Just a simple page with cute pictures of Owen
playing the drums (practice pad kit) this summer.

I made this background paper -- actually it's cardstock. I wanted to experiment with a stamp that I have -- the squiggly square prints that you see all over the paper. Plus I inked it for a distressed look as well.

Thanks for looking at my blog! Feel free to pass it along to anyone that you think would enjoy reading it!

blessings, joie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: