Friday, February 29, 2008

This is SO COOL!

I stumbled across this website last night -- Magic Splash. You can change your photos from color to B&W with COLOR! I realize that my pictures aren't perfect, as I got a little sloppy with the mouse, and I don't know if I can erase my mistakes (takes practice!). It is SO COOL! It cost me only $14.95 to alter unlimited photos! The regular price is $19.95 -- don't know how long the $5 coupon is for. In the picture of Owen and the blue sock, -- Owen has one white sock on and one blue sock on. It was cute enough in color, but this makes the blue sock stand out even more!! Did I mention this is SO COOL?!



I have always wished I could do this, but the photo editing program I have is very limited. Now I won't need to spend a large amount of money on expensive PE programs! WOO-HOO!

blessings, joie

No comments: