Wednesday, February 13, 2008

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

The other day, Nathan made a bread recipe from Emeril's (kids' series) cookbook. He made the dough initially in the bread machine, and then finished it in regular bread pans. It was yummy! It's fun taking pictures and scrapbooking things like this!

I LOVE this scrapbook page. I might have posted it before; I don't remember. It was the first time I {deliberately} used a blurry photo. I've seen it done before, and here, it worked really well. So many times, if you see a scrapbook page with a picture of a kid or little one playing (or holding) a guitar, the caption or journaling always refers to being a rockstar! I see this as my son learning to play guitar -- for the Lord! NOT a rockstar wannabe! An electric guitar isn't only used for ROCK music. Watch a country band -- or even a {non rock} Contemporary Christian band!

Love these SIMPLE pages! This didn't require a lot of creativity, but I just love it! Maybe because it didn't wear me out, and I was still pleased with it! I love the dotted circle stamp from Inque Boutique. Speaking of Inque Boutique, their stamps are inexpensive, and they're great! I purchased a bunch of Inque Boutique stamps for $1.00 each. from ScrapSupply a while back.


Another simple page I love! I used metal letters for the first letters from Making Memories. See how the diamond pattern in the paper copies the pattern in the cone? I wouldn't generally use pink, but I thought that was clever!

This page is loud and obnoxious JUST like the faces! What more can I say?! It was fun to make.






Until next time...

blessings, joie

No comments: