Saturday, February 16, 2008

FOUND THEM!

I found some more of the pictures that I was telling you about in my last post PLUS more! My friend sent me an email with some of these pictures. I just found them on a different website -- a health website, believe it or not!! This isn't the first time, there have been nature photos or links on this site. The Dr. loves incredible photography. Now this website has taken me to other nature websites. Check out these incredible pictures of snowflakes! And then here's another website called Liquid Sculpture. (What you see on his site are high-resolution images of liquids colliding with one another, captured with high-speed flash photography. The artist creates his range of shapes by varying the speed, position and size of the drops and controlling they fall along with the flash. Their simplicity and beauty are truly amazing.)

Today is Jared's birthday! I can't believe he's 9 already!!

Here's my next digital camera! It is said to be the best digital camera on the market. It's the Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III with 21.1 megapixels! (here it is on Canon's website with a "suggested retail price" of $7,999 - yes, that's almost EIGHT thousand dollars! )

Hope you enjoy checking out these incredible photos! And now for some of my inferior photography, but priceless photos! First let me say that I took the photos of these pages quite a while ago -- before I realized that the cropping in my photo editing program didn't matter when
I bring the photo into my blog. Perhaps there's a way, but right now I don't know how. SO you get more than the scrapbook page in the photo (background tablecloth or next layout). Sorry about that. If you don't already know, you can click on the photo and it will blow it up really BIG -- if you want to read any journaling or see any details.
Before you read the journaling on this page to the left, think PARTRIDGE FAMILY!

The page below is a different style for me, but I love the way it turned out. I love the photos!


Until next time...

blessings, joie





No comments: