Monday, February 4, 2008

GOOD GUY


JOURNALING: Sometime last year Owen told me -- out of the blue -- "Uncle Tim's a good guy". I always remembered that. So when I asked him the other day why he had said it, he told me matter-of-factly "He loves me!"

I took this photo of my sister's family with Owen at Owen's birthday party last September. I like to experiment cropping photos down to only include 2 people or even one person. All I did was cropped everyone else out of the picture and got this great shot of Tim holding Owen!! Then I had it printed into a 4x6 print by winkflash. I LOVE digital photography!

I've been doing it -- cropping -- for a while, but I also read it on a scrapbooking website called Paper Clipping where the host suggests the same idea -- to crop out other people if you're looking for a nice picture of two family members who you might not have gotten so nice a picture of otherwise. (On Paper Clipping's website, if you clink on the above link, you'll have to scroll a little more than halfway down the page. She has an article about "Which Relationships are Missing from Your Scrapbooks?" from Nov. 21, 2007-you'll have to scroll down about 1/4 of the page.)

Until next time...

blessings, joie

No comments: