Thursday, January 10, 2008

50 FREE PHOTOS!

Yesterday, I placed an order -- once again -- with Winkflash for 145 pictures (many of them are duplicates to give to others)

Give Winkflash a try! They have another promotion (only if you're a NEW customer) of 50 free photos (4x6 only) and only pay .99 shipping for your order. .99 is their regular flat rate shipping IF you purchase 4x6 photos. If you order 65 pictures, you'll get the first 50 free and pay for .15 (at only .12/each + .99 shipping for the whole order.) Don't hesitate; I'm sure there's a cut-off. However, I don't see an expiration date in the ad, you never know when they drop it!
For those of you who use your own photo printer? Give it a rest this one time and get all your holiday photos printed for FREE! It's a NO BRAINER! Even if they don't live up to your expectations, you've only wasted .99! I'm quite happy with Winkflash ! For those of you who've read my blog for a while, you'll remember that I was NOT happy with the wallet-sized photos -- the ones I included with my Christmas cards. They were so tiny, AND the side of Jared's face was trimmed off. I'll never use them for wallets, that's for sure!** During the holidays, my orders took 7 days once and 5 days another time to get to my mailbox. I thought that was reasonable during the busiest time of the year! It's like Christmas in your mailbox! I'll be sure to let you know how long this order takes. I've had over 150 photos printed since I started with them (.12 per 4 x6 photo is pretty low!) -- I didn't count the wallets in that 150.

**I wanted a few wallets printed up quickly the other day, so I just uploaded them to Walmart -- using their one-hour feature. They came out just fine. Note: They are borderless -- don't know if you can order them with borders; you'd have to check.

No comments: