Wednesday, January 30, 2008


Lately I'm having a heck of time making pages. I keep looking at magazines, websites, etc., but I draw a blank when I get the opportunity to work on a page. For now, I guess I'll just have to stick to simple pages until I can get my creativity back! It's maddening! Maybe I'm thinking too much about the process...

On this page, there's a bit of a shadow over part of the page from me taking the picture.

Today is my brother-in-law's birthday, so we did a poster for the boys and emailed the greeting to him!

My guys are making mashed potatoes to go with the roast, so I'd better go check on them!

Maybe tonight I'll have a few minutes to add a list some of my favorite websites that you can just click on. I put a bunch together the other night, but before I had a chance to 'save', I got kicked off and lost all my work!

Until then...

blessings, joie

No comments: