Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Well I told you that I would let you know when I got my pictures from Winkflash.

I got them today!! But first I have to tell you when I REALLY ordered them. I could've sworn I ordered them last Thursday. When I went to check my Winkflash account on Monday evening, there was nothing there. I checked my email to see if they sent a notice saying that my pictures had shipped. Nothing. Then I checked my bank account. No record of a payment to Winkflash! It must've been that I didn't hit that last key that most likely said "order". I NEVER actually ordered them! So Monday night, I sat down and ordered them all again. I got them today -- Wednesday morning! Can you believe that?! That's pretty darn fast! They did come from Rhode Island, so that's not too far. But I still can't believe it!


Until next time...
blessings, joie

No comments: