Thursday, January 24, 2008


This page is one I did about my sister and the gift she gave to each of us for Christmas -- a notebook FILLED with information that she's researched about our families -- mother's and father's. It was such a great gift! I also look forward to scrapbooking the pictures I have of my grandmother's as young girls! I have access to several more pictures of other 'ancestors', as well! The ancestry information that Donna gave us -- some goes back to the Revolutionary War! She recently received an email from a 3rd cousin of ours -- I think we remember her as a baby 30+ years ago -- through Ancestry.com . I had emailed my sister, Donna, last week to ask her how and when she got involved with genealogy. Her lengthy and informative response led me to want to scrapbook it on a page to make this one into a 2-page layout.

That's all for now.

blessings, joie

No comments: