Friday, January 11, 2008

EVERYDAY PICTURES

Just a few "everyday" pictures that I took today

These are chocolate dipped Cappuccino Cookies that the boys made.
A picture of the boys that I stumbled across from when we had pictures taken for our church directory (3 years ago!)
My forever messy scrapbook work space! Do you see why I don't get much done??!!
I LOVE wooden blocks! I LOVE letters/alphabets of every kind! I love Scrabble tiles and Upwords tiles! I bought this wooden box of 48 1"-blocks at my local thrift store. I like the bigger ones better, but I knew I couldn't go wrong with 48 of this size! I LOVE to spell out messages! Here is "Oh, Holy Night" that sits on a shelf in my kitchen (I think it's O Holy Night, but it didn't look right with the blocks!)

Anyway, those are my "everyday" pictures for today!

blessings, joie

No comments: