Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Just wanted to share a few of my favorite scrapbook pages that I completed in the recent past. At the time that I'm writing this, I think you can click on each picture to see a super close-up so you can read journaling. The first is Jared and his favorite pasttime -- rope swinging! This is Nathan with his guitar that I he got for Christmas last year. He doesn't play near enough, but I just wanted to send him the message to play well -- as if he were playing for the LORD!
And last is Owen! When his speech is lazy, he says 'Q' for can you. He wanted me to weigh him, so he asked "Mommy, Q scale me?"
I've not created any pages, other than the calendar pages, since starting Christmas gift projects. Somehow they ALL involve photos! I love papercrafting whether it's scrapbooking or home decor! Of course, I continue to take pictures and have them developed!! I'm pretty happy with winkflash. I love how cheap enlargements and wallets are compared to other photo companies. The only thing is, their shipping is a flat rate of .99 ONLY if you have 4x6 or 4x5.3 prints. Even if you order the smaller prints, the shipping goes up! The fact that I can print so many sizes makes it worth it, however! Gosh, I think 4 wallets by Kodak Gallery is 1.99 instead of .39! And 5x7's from winkflash are .29 each!

Well, off to quickly make up leftovers for dinner! Until next time...

blessings, joie

No comments: