Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cool Personalized Christmas Ornaments

On our Christmas tree this year, we have mini metal license plates with our names on them. YEARS ago, New York license plates were blue with yellow/orange letters. When Nathan was little his grandparents gave him a personalized USA metal blue license plate. I thought it was so cool and classic (most kids' personalized license plates are plastic) and found that it looked so great on the Christmas tree! But I didn't know where to find any more. Owen's name is extremely difficult to find in personalized items. So in searching last year after Christmas, I found a seller on Ebay who carries them Blue Sabre Inc. I love the way they look on the tree! Here's a close up of them!

That's all I wanted to mention this time! Until next time...

blessings, joie

No comments: