Saturday, August 29, 2009

VISIT WITH FRIENDS!

Please add yourself as a follower of my blog! Then I can send you an email each time I update it! I also love to read comments that you leave! It inspires and motivates me!
Yesterday Miss Micky, Grant, and Mara came to visit us. We had a nice talk while the kids played. (Miss Micky's been a friend since she worked in the childrens library when the boys were little)


Took a walk to the thrift store--the kids are trying to get trucks to blow their air horns!


We stopped at the firehouse along the way to see the trucks!



This girls doesn't stop! It's just full speed ahead!



Yesterday it was barely 70, so the pool was out. But it was still fun to play in a little bit of water! The money we parents spend to make our kids happy -- or so we think! An old dish basin does the trick here!

Still working on purging and organizing scrapbook supplies. It's been hard to stay focused without Jackie here. It's so easy for me to get distracted with the day-to-day little things.

Until next time...

blessings, joie

Posted by Picasa

No comments: