Saturday, September 27, 2008

Well it's Saturday afternoon. Jim's still working. The boys are watching 3-2-1 Penguins. Very cute show by the creators of Veggie Tales. The boys are watching videos right now, but the show is on Qubo on Saturday mornings. In each show the two kids and the 4 penguins learn life lessons usually taken from the book of Proverbs.

Yesterday Jim had a surprise day off. It's nice for a break, HOWEVER, he doesn't get paid for it! Owen and I have had colds (his second in the last month!) This one for me has included some dizziness. No fun!


My boy in camouflage. One minute he's a soldier, the next minute he's going hunting!

His walkie talkie (baby monitor)

Love this family picture taken at my sister Donna's
2 years before Owen was born

My guy (fishing last weekend)

Not much else going on. Until next time...

blessings, joie

Posted by Picasa

No comments: