Thursday, October 2, 2008

PAGES...

Can you believe it's already October?! Yesterday marked the 48th anniversary of my husband's parents' wedding. Sadly, however, my father-in-law died in 1999 when Jared was just 9 months old. It often makes me so sad that he didn't get to know Jared and, of course, Owen. At least he got to know (and ADORED) Nathan. He was a wonderful grandfather, and I miss him the most for that reason. There are 5 grandchildren in Jim's family, and he only got to know one. Thankfully, however, we have and my mother-in-law has those incredibly memories! I hope to do an album for our family of their grandfather....Papa.
Some pages that I've been working on...

Super Owen!

From our fishing adventure at Meema's & Peepa's Camp-OUT ground!

Owen's first time using scissors (at home anyway) Love the tongue!



Last night was the fourth night of the Spiritual Conference at our church with Sammy Tippit! It's been incredibly AWESOME! Jim was able to join us, and he will again tonight for the last night. That makes me very happy!

Off to get something done!

blessings, joie

Posted by Picasa

No comments: