Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I couldn't wait to post these pictures from last weekend! The boys went fishing, Owen for the first time! Nathan & Jared hadn't caught anything in the past, so this was cool for them, despite the size of the fish!

Again, the pictures aren't in the order I'd like, but I can't seem to move things around since I'm using this new server..


Wallet-sized pictures are great to use in a project like this! I've had these printed for some time now. I love how this page came out. I made one change since taking this picture -- I made the word "US" in red--to go with the colors of the boys' clothing and the cardinal! They are metal Mailbox Letters from Making Memories. I have them in pink, red, celery green, lite blue and brown. I love them!

Owen wanted scambled eggs last week, so I'm going to entitle this page "Scramblin' Man". Remember the song "Ramblin' Man" by the Allman Bros.?


I adore this picture of my husband!

Last Sunday, we celebrated my father's birthday. My sister Brenda's family and our family went to hang out with my parents. Owen called it "Meema's and Peepa's Camp-OUT Ground"! There's a little stocked pond there, so we all went fishing. The fish were very small, but they still were FISH! Jim's taken Nathan and Owen fishing before, but they've never caught anything -- until today!


I had this game when I was a kid--40+ years ago! It's Dolly & Daniel Whale! I looked and looked until I found it on Ebay last year! It's simple but so cute! I love it! (Isn't Ebay great??!!)
Nathan made waffles for breakfast, so I'm off to eat!
blessings, joie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: