Saturday, June 6, 2009

WE HAVE BUTTERFLIES!

Please add yourself as a "follower" to my blog! I love to see new people watching, AND I love comments. It's very encouraging and inspiring! As a stay-at-homeschooling mom, I get little encouragement! {sniff, sniff, sigh}

All five Painted Lady butterflies have emerged -- over a 3-day period. We were even blessed to watch ONE emerge! Its incredible! God is AWESOME! The rest snuck out while our backs were turned--literally! I checked on them one time, took a phone call from Jim, turned back, and one was out! It was a much quicker process than I had thought it would be. We'll probably release them today or tomorrow--depending on the weather. We keep them fed by putting sugar water on tissues at the bottom of the habitat. Pictures don't come out well because the habitat has a tight mesh, and its not great to see through.


Doing the Facebook thing--was reluctant at first. Found a few people from my past life--that was cool! Still prefer my blog.

The boys have rehearsal for the VBS play this afternoon, plus I have other errands to run. I wish Jim didn't have to work every Saturday, but I guess that's just the way it is right now.



Owen is getting really good at the rope swing!




sweet picture of my niece




Chloe's quite the conversationalist--chatting with Uncle Jim


Until next time...
blessings, joie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Vermont's Most Wanted said...

sure, Joie, I can comment on your postings!
Alex