Monday, June 15, 2009

HAPPY MONDAY!


A couple days ago, Nathan made a butterfly habitat in hopes of raising butterflies this summer. I think we'll do nature studies as our science this summer! Plus the boys are designing their own houses on graph paper--there's your math!




Owen with his homemade Bible Man suit of armor



Haven't been able to make any pages lately--here are a couple pages from the past.

Jared 1 & 2 years old!

Still bewildered over the appeal of Facebook. I'll admit, it's been cool finding people that I've lost touch with over the years and a few people from my distant past. Not sure the appeal of the quizzes and games and such. I guess when I want to write what's on my mind, I have more to say than most! One line just doesn't do it for me! That's why I enjoy updating my blog. I'd much rather have many people following my blog than large numbers of "friends" on Facebook -- C'mon now, are ALL those people really your friends?! HEY, that's just me!

Until next time,..

blessings, joie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: