Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Please add yourself as a "follower" to my blog! I love to see new people watching, AND I love comments. It's very encouraging and inspiring! As a stay-at-homeschooling mom, I get little encouragement! {sniff, sniff, sigh}
This past weekend we FINALLY had a family get together for Nathan's and Jared's birthdays (from Feb. & Mar.)! I'd been putting off doing anything because our downstairs bathroom is under construction. So when I mentioned it to Donna a couple weeks ago, she said, "why don't you just have it here!" So, we did! I've referred to Donna's as "party central" for several years now! We had good food and a nice visit with my family. The boys were happy to get bowling gc's and a pass to the local fun park -- where they like to drive go-karts!

Jared's been trying to "pop-a-wheelie" for a little while. He was so happy tonight when he finally did it!

my littlest monkey on the rope swing!


Old page I did years ago with Creative Memories--Nathan at 2+ with Jim's Dad.
We don't realize just how precious our pages are until special people we love are no longer with us. I have many more pages that I need to do of Nathan and his Papa -- and some of Jared, who was only 7 months old when his grandfather took a turn for the worst and 9 months old when he died...
note: our butterflies are safely tucked away in their chrysalids undergoing the amazing transformation that God is orchestrating! I'll give you pics and more info when we have butterflies! Can't wait to take pictures and do a page! OMGosh!! I just looked over and saw a butterfly!!!
Until next time...
blessings, joie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

bearjc said...

I’m not a spammer, theft, con-artist or any those unethical things people like to play. Just a human being trying to promote my
web-page.

Been a soldier my whole entire life, just want to become an entrepreneur,
planting my seeds in the right community and helping others.

I know it about TRUST!!!

It is called YUWIE, a social networking site to offer you great opportunities to earn money.

It will be really interesting for getting money by doing things what you like to do…talk to others on the net

Yuwie is a great way to make friends, advertise your materials/ businesses, AND make extra cash doing what you ALREADY DO!

Blogging, Commenting on People stuff, Posting Pix, etc*

First off, Yuwie is 100% FREE. Yuwie is like any other "connect with friends" or social networking site.

But we have one major difference.

Use Yuwie - Get Paid! Yuwie pays you to blog, upload pictures, refer friends, chat, hang out, etc.

You won’t get rich but this is a no-brainer way to make money if you don’t want to invest anything.

CHECK ME OUT: WATCH THE VIDEO http://r.yuwie.com/bearkc/

Thank you for listen to me, I know that this message is long but that me, I like to explain to other what they're getting into, the most important thing in life is knowledge.

I have a dream building me an on-line business, it going to be a challenging but I believe if you have the right people behind you, can accomplish anything in life. WENDELL