Friday, December 26, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS II

I'm posting my Christmas message again, because my pictures seem to have disappeared from my last post. At least it appears that way when I view my blog. Previous posts are there...


May God richly bless you and your loved ones this Christmas and in the coming year!



just click on the photo, and it'll enlarge for you to read





The ice that we had a couple weeks ago. It was beautiful! The photo doesn't do it justice.

I said in an earlier post that with my Christmas letter, I'd include favorite photos from throughout the year; but because it takes time to find and upload pictures, it will have to wait until AFTER Christmas -- when I have more time! Remember: God is now, and will always be, on the throne!

I'll leave you with a favorite Christmas song from Go Fish -- goes along with the message from our Pastor on Christmas Eve.

The beginning of the story is wonderful and great,
but it's the ending that can save you,
and that's why we celebrate...

Christmas blessings, joie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: