Monday, October 6, 2008

SOME OLD PAGES AND NEW PHOTOS

The boys are really into paper making with their Arnold Grummer Paper Making Kit that they got for Christmas a couple years ago! They go through phases. Right now they want to make money selling packs of it! I already bought a pack of 6 -- I love the cardboard/craft paper look on my scrapbook pages!








Here are a couple of recent pages. Again, I keep stressing out over making "crafty" pages like I see in the magazines. When I make simple pages like this one, I feel so LIBERATED!

Jared picked a rose; my sister took the pictures

Scraplifted this page idea from a digital scrapbook website. Again,
I put the focus on God instead of self, as the original page did.

I took these pictures a couple years ago, so they're not great. But I wanted to post these pages, because I like them! I can see where my scrapbooking "style" has evolved over the last couple years. These pages are done on Creative Memories pages (which I don't do anymore).







love these pictures of the boys!





love the pre-made Cheerios photo frames (slide frames). That's where
I got the idea of taking these pictures and doing this page!!



Check out Jared's underwater goggles! Makes me giggle every time!
I love your "comments"! Lets me know how my blog is touching your life! Whether it's making you laugh or smile or mad or sad or happy or whatever! Please take the time, if you can, to leave a quick note!
Until next time!
blessings, joie






Posted by Picasa

No comments: