Monday, October 20, 2008

Had a nice visit from my mother today! She stopped by in the afternoon with my niece to visit for a couple hours! We stayed in and visited while the boys and Rebecca played on the trampoline! It's been chilly lately! The nights have been in the high 20's-low 30's! There's talk of "snow" on Wednesday. We'll see. We're not ready for snow yet! I told my kids they could pray for snow for Thanksgiving and after. But not before!



Owen learning to "pump" on the swing instead of being pushed!


It was fun to see his excitement when he realized that HE was making things happen!



Love this picture of my niece and her neighbor's horse! Can't wait to scrapbook it!



The colors are absolutely beautiful this year! The tree on the right is usually yellow. The colors are even brighter in real life!

Gotta get my family to bed.

love, joie
Posted by Picasa

No comments: