Friday, June 6, 2008

ONE FOOT, TWO FOOT, WHITE FOOT, BLUE FOOT!

Owen Matthew

Been wanting to scrap these photos for a while! For weeks, Owen insisted that he wear this sock at nap time! When nap was over, we'd take it off until the next day!

I love my Girls Are Weird Sizzix alphabet dies! They're a nice size -- not too big, not too small. One thing really neat about them is that there are 2 sets of capital and lower case letters. There are letters like what you see on this page AND larger letters that act as shadows BEHIND the letter. I typically don't use them -- always in a hurry to get done, but I have before and they look very cool! And, of course, I LOVE LOVE to cut out craft foam (Fun Foam) I buy 9 x 12 sheets -- usually on sale -- at my "local craft store", AC Moore. Even the thinnest dies (Quick Kutz) will cut through craft foam easily!

I want to run errands today, but it's been raining pretty hard. I might just wait...

Until next time...

blessings, joie

No comments: