Tuesday, September 8, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN!

Monday, September 7, was Owen's 5th birthday. We started celebrating on Sunday, because Jim had to work on Monday. After fishing in the creek, and only Jared catching one fish, we had grilled burgers for dinner. Afterward, we did cupcakes and presents. He was pretty happy, as you can tell by the expression.

Then on Monday, Meema & Peepa came to visit. They had lunch with us and left in the late afternoon. For Owen's birthday dinner, we had homemade pizza, made mostly by Nathan.

Enjoy the photos!


































Please add yourself as a follower of my blog! Then I can send you an email each time I update it! I also love to read comments that you leave! It inspires and motivates me!
Until next time...
blessings, joie





Posted by Picasa

No comments: