Thursday, February 26, 2009

END OF FEBRUARY 2009

It's been a while since I last posted. Since then we've been pretty sick--for a whole month-- and gotten better (all except for Jim--he never got sick!); celebrated Jared's 10th birthday (2/16); AND had a 50th wedding anniversary celebration for my parents (this past weekend--their actual anniversary is today!).
RAK report: While we we sick, our friend next door made us a big dish of homemade macaroni & cheese! It's the boys' favorite! It was a HUGE blessing to me--one less thing to worry about while I was sick.



This is the cake that I made for the golden anniversary



my parents sitting with friends and family at my sister Donna's house




Jared on his birthday--there's only 10 candles, but the shot makes it look like lots more!





Page I made of Nathan when he was 2.5
Until next time...
blessings, joie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Wow, what an amazing cake! You really did a fantastic job.