Thursday, February 12, 2009

SCRAPBOOK PAGES

Here are my latest pages.


This past Thanksgiving. We had it on Saturday, and Jim had to work. But he stopped by later.
This paper already had the swirls and flowers imprinted on it. I cut two petals on the yellow flower to make it overlap my bottom photo. Plus at the top, I cut out a bit of the swirl to overlap the top left corner of my photo.

Owen with the ABACUS



I posted a picture of this page before, but this is clearer and I outlined the
CROSS/CALL letters to make them stand out.


Owen's pretty sick -- fever and cough. He coughed most of the night. Don't know how much rest he actually got. The thing about this cough, for all 3 boys, is cough medicine doesn't seem to help much!

Until next time...

blessings, joie

Posted by Picasa

No comments: