Friday, April 11, 2008

BACK...

I can't believe that it's been exactly a month since I last posted. I'm not really sure why... Life is pretty "normal" here. I recently did some room rearranging -- again! It seems that as the boys grow, I have to find different ways to make our small home functional. Upstairs is pretty set with Nathan & Jared in one room and Owen in the other -- and of course Jim and I in the third room. So it's the downstairs that has changed a lot over the years. A few days ago, the boys and I moved our computer and main desk area BACK to the main living area. This isn't the biggest reason, but it frees up space in our "office" for me to scrapbook! Again, I have to reorganize my supplies and workspace so I can get something done other than THINK and daydream about scrapbooking!

It's good to be back! I plan to write more tomorrow and include lots of photos...

I'll leave you with this old photo that I found in my husband's magnetic photo album. He's in 7th or 8th grade sitting on the FREEDOM TRAIN in '76!
blessings, joie