Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MORE SNOW!

This is our second snowfall of the season! The boys are outside shoveling our "parking lot". The idea is grand until they do it for a short while. Then they're complaining! Not a good thing...
Update: Nathan and Jared ended up doing a great job on the driveway! Dad was really pleased!
I'm adding a few pictures from Christmases past...





20 years ago with my sisters!



I can hardly believe it's already the 9th of December! I'm not ready for Christmas yet! I cannot proudly boast that I'm done with my shopping. Hey! Christian Book Distributors (CBD) has a free shipping deal going on until midnight tomorrow (12/10) I'm definitely taking advantage of that! Your order has to subtotal $35 or more to get the free shippig--easy to do! I placed one order already for Christmas, but I found that there are several more things I want--marked down 90% Gotta love that! Just enter promotion code 305633 at check out!




Sisters 1972



Hoping to make cookies and watch a Christmas video today. Sadly, Nathan and Jared don't seem to be interested in Christmas videos this year.... :o( It kind of surprises me. Owen has watched The Little Drummer Boy 4 times already!




Christmas with my cousins--1964
(I'm front and center!)
Instead of "Keep Christ in Christmas", we believers should "Keep Christmas ABOUT Christ!" There's a world of difference!

Until next time...

blessings, joie
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I love the pictures Mom. They look great!! We have a really high quality scanner!

Love Nathan